Hello everyone! No we didn't fall off the face of the planet, although it might have seemed that way to others! :) We have had a whirlwind December and I am just now catching up with all the things that I failed to do during the holidays (I'm still working on Christmas cards...)
First off, I graduated on December 13 from my PA program. Due to the event we had my family in town for about a week. Not a day after they left, Josh and I left on a last minute trip to Kansas where I had an interview for a job. The afternoon after we got back Josh's family arrived for the holidays! They left on New Years Eve and it took us a few days to try to recover from all the festivities! But, we're back in action and I am currently studying for my boards. Wish me luck, I'm scared to death of them! And....we just might be moving to Kansas so we'll keep you all posted on that one too!
We have lots of pictures from the last month. The following are a few random pictures mostly from the last week or so...
This is me at 30 weeks pregnant. We went for a bike ride at Shark Valley on New Years Day.
A mama alligator with several baby alligators surrounding her.
Josh and I on our bike ride at the everglades. Kind of a scary picture of me...oh well!
We went to the Miami Metro Zoo last Monday and had a good time. The kids really enjoyed it I think but I only took pictures of the flamingos!
We went to the beach and got some yummy ice-cream. It was windy and the "treats" were flying everywhere!
Wyatt playing in the ocean at the beach. What a cutie!
We had the opportunity to see the Horsley family too. They had all been on a cruise for Christmas so we went to lunch with them before they left back to their homes. We missed seeing Jack though who had to stay on the ship to see patients.
Josh showed the girls and Wyatt how to play his new soccer video game!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Lots of catching up....
Posted by
The Clark Family
at
12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your tummy is huge! And that was only thirty weeks. Lets hope he's not too big for the delivery! Congrats on graduating. Such an achievement.
I am so proud of you for endeavoring out on the bike so far along! I had to give that up a while ago! :) You are a stud!
Looks like you had a great christmas break! YOu have inspired me to get caught up! I havent posted anything really since the fall.........I need to get on it!
Ty just told me you guys are moving. You will be missed sooooo much. Congratulations on your new cool job. I am so happy we got to know you guys. You both totally rock.
Now I want to know about this cool, new job! Kansas? Where did I get Colorado? Anyway, glad to see you had a great Christmas! I'm impressed with the bikeriding, too! :-)
Congrats on graduating!!! That is so awesome. Good luck with the job search, Kansas that could be fun! It looks like you guys had a good Christmas. You look wonderful for 30 weeks, and good for you for staying active!
Ok it is so weird to see you that pregnant! Friends having babies is still so unreal to me. I am glad to see that you can stay that active that far along. I always wonder how much you can do while pregnant cause I don't want to stop being active, so good to know. You look great too! Congrats on graduation, a masters is pretty serious business!
You look so amazing! I hope you are getting excited because your little baby will be here soon! Hope everything is going good!
Post a Comment