Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...

Christmas came and went so fast this year, I almost feel like I missed it all together! Josh's family came to Miami to celebrate and we had a great time with them! We went to a condo for 3 days (including Christmas day) and the rest of the time was spent at our house. Here are a few pictures to enjoy!

Josh reading bedtime stories to our nieces Makenna and Kyla.

We went swimming at the pool of the condo after opening presents on Christmas Day! Josh and I with Arianne and her 3 kids.

Christmas morning, opening presents. The kids were fun to watch and Uncle Vince (in the background) helped them all open their toy packages!

I got some sweet coco butter lotion in my stocking!

Kyla and Wyatt examining Santa's plate of cookies and milk!

Kyla and Makenna with all the stockings. Santa did find us at the condo!

This is a horrible picture but I couldn't get a good one no matter how hard I tried! Josh had my wedding ring rotium (spelling?) plated for my graduation/Christmas present. When we picked up the ring he had surprised me with 2 more diamonds, 1 added on each side! I was so excited, it looks great! Thanks babe, I love you!

Christmas morning. We couldn't bring a tree to the condo so we made our own (on the wall).

Christmas breakfast...I made my first sausage ring ever! And it turned out pretty good. We had a lot of leftovers though!

This is our first Christmas tree...ever! We didn't put one up in previous years since we didn't stick around for the holiday, but we did this year! I was proud of my cute tree!

We hope everyone had a great, fun, and safe holiday season!

No comments: