I graduated from Barry University's Physician Assistant Program on December 13, 2008. I now officially have my master's degree in Medical Clinical Sciences and am eligible to sit for my boards to become a certified physician assistant! Pretty cool stuff! It was a very exciting day for Josh and I! My parents came out for the event, as well as my grandma and grandpa VanWoerkom (from California) and my grandma Day (from Utah). They all stayed about a week and we had a good time together. Us girls did a lot of holiday shopping and baby shopping. In fact, my mom and grandma Day surprised me with a quilt that I had seen and loved while in Utah in November and I was very excited! My grandmothers and mother were all very generous to my unborn son in providing him with lots of cute bedding and stuffed animals, etc! Thanks for coming to my graduation everyone, it really meant a lot to me!
This picture is of the quilt and cute monkey and alligator for baby's bed! I love it! I haven't finished putting it all together, but when I do I will post a picture!
Josh and I at my programs graduation where I received my certificate of completion of the PA program!
This is at Barry University's graduation which was held in downtown Miami. My favorite boys (including the baby in my belly!)
Grandparents VanWoerkom, me, Grandma Day, Mom
Josh and I at "The Hotel" in South Beach at my school's graduation party. I was 27 weeks pregnant at the time (I think).
Some of the girls and I from school at the graduation party: Angela, me, Jessica, Jessica
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Graduation
Posted by
The Clark Family
at
10:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow you guys have been super busy...your belly's lookin' good by the way...
Post a Comment