Here I am at 32 weeks, in the everglades and looking fabulous! Haha, it seems I always look somewhat dead in my pictures lately. It could be due to stress over my boards (I still am studying for them and take them this week). But, I'd regret not recording my first pregnancy so here I am posting the glamorous pictures on the internet. The other pictures are also from the everglades. We went for our last adventure with the alligators and crocs (for a while at least) this past Saturday with some friends and had a great time!
Punj, Josh, Mike and little Kade
Josh did some acrobats for us in the palm trees, isn't my husband quite impressive?? :)
Beautiful sunset, as always in the everglades.
Monday, January 19, 2009
32 weeks
Posted by
The Clark Family
at
9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You look great!! Good Luck on your boards. Josh's crazy acrobatics are just another reason why he is my favorite cousin.
looks like you guys had fun. you look great!
visiting the everglades won't be the same without you guys! You look amazing! Good luck on your boards.
Good luck Linds on your boards!!! I'm sure that is so stresful but you will do great :) Have you found a job?
Post a Comment