Sunday, August 10, 2008

2 years of marriage and Yep...I'm pregnant!

Thank you to all of you who have made our little announcement that much more fun! We are so excited to be parents and to answer the number 1 question we've received....Baby Clark is coming March 09! Which really makes me barely pregnant! Currently I am 9 weeks-and no I haven't been feeling too sick, yet. And although I know from a medical stand point (and hopefully some common sense) that our baby is only the size of a grape and I'm not supposed to be showing, I swear my belly is poking out and my clothes are already getting small! Josh keeps saying I'm just going to have a big baby! Maybe it's just gas??? Haha! Realistically I just need to eat better! :)

Below are a couple pictures from us celebrating our 2 year anniversary this past Monday. We went out to dinner and splurged on dessert. It was a lot of fun. I'm so grateful to be married to my best friend and my "match match". I couldn't have wished for a better man to share my life with. I love you so much babe!


10 comments:

Ra-call-dee... said...

Happy Ann!!! Anniversary that is! I am so glad you guys are a match match too, and that you found your way down here to Florida to hang out with us! We love the adventures!

The Barbers said...

Congrats you guys!!! I am so happy for you. That is too exciting :)Congrats on 2 years as well..time flies! Can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy!

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

YIPEE!!! I am really excited for you! You and Angie are going to have babies at the same time...that is really fun!

Angie said...

wow 2 years already! Time flies! I'm so happy for you guys! Settling into the family life!

Stacy Hart said...

yeah for babies! i'm so excited for you guys!

Lesley said...

Congrats on the baby and the anniversary! Babies are simply the greatest and I couldn't be happier for you. Sorry not to congratulate you sooner, I've been lost to the blogging world for weeks now. Best wishes!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys and we're also excited to get some new neighbors tomorrow. I don't know how much help I'll be, but let me know if you need anything during the move.

Erin said...

Congrats on two years and on the new baby! Gotta love the blogging world and how you can find friends you haven't seen in years! Glad to hear life is treating you well. Garrett and I will be celebrating our 1st anniversary in about a week - oh how time flies!

Randi said...

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you :-)
Miss Ya- Randi and Jon

Sherry Carpet said...

great news! well done! if you're not sick yet, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones. :-)