We had an appointment at the birthing center today and were able to hear a heart beat!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We had an appointment at the birthing center today and were able to hear a heart beat!
Posted by
The Clark Family
at
10:23 PM
11 comments:
NIce ABS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So exciting!
Hey LInds!!! So good to talk to you today! I am so happy for you guys! What a fun new part of life you get to experience now!! Congratulations! Tell Josh congrats too, I forgot to say that when we talked on the phone!
Wow - Congratulations. That is very exciting. I remember how amazing that was to first hear Kiara's heartbeat when Sharon was first pregnant. The network of Miami Mormons has worked out well for the Miami Maternity Center - we keep giving them lots of business.
Congratulations! I had no idea you were pregnant. When is your due date?
I can't believe it! Congratulations! Can't wait to talk!
What! I had no idea you were prego! We definitely do not talk enough! When is your due date? I am so excited for you! Your blog is really cute by the way.
WOW! Isn't that the coolest feeling in the world? Congratulations!!! How far along are you?
What!?!?!?! I am sooooooo excited for you. Wow! I checked your blog and thought I was on the wrong blog. Congratulations. I am smiling from ear to ear. You both will be the best parents.
You are the onelivin the life!!! CONGRATS!!! Linds I had no idea..I am so so so happy for you guys!! When are you due?
We are so excited for you two! I was smiling the whole time I read your blog. YAY! The Clarks are pregnant!!!
hey linds! soleil is french for sun/sunshine and it is pronounced so-lay. just think of cirque de soleil. so how is pregnancy going? i'm so excited for you, you'll be a great mom!
Post a Comment