Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tribute to my dad...

Happy Father's Day!

I realized about 3 days ago that the cards I have sitting on my kitchen table to send to my dad as well as Josh's dad, were just not going to make it in time for Father's day. The result of me doing 12 hour days in my surgery rotation 5 days a week I guess. So, in honor of my father, I am giving a "shout out" to my dad on this Father's day! Here are the top 10 reasons I LOVE my dad...

10. He can talk for hours... :)

9. He is adventurous and loves to have a good time...

8. He has a nickname for everyone...mine was "bunny"-I think it's because I had white fluffy hair as a kid but I'm not sure!

7. He is always full of good advice and doesn't hesitate to state his opinion

6. He is sensitive to the Spirit

5. He always worked hard to provide me with the tools that I need to be successful in my life

4. He is always full of hugs and kisses, especially when I was a little girl-he used to "pin me like a chicken" and I remember giggling and shrieking with fun.

3. He wants the best for his children...

2. He has a big heart and wants to help everyone...

1. He'd do anything in his power to make me happy!

I LOVE YOU DAD!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

1 comment:

The Barbers said...

What a sweet tribute to your dad! I loved it. What I would give to spend some time on a Miami beach :) We were there for a bit on our honeymoon and I LOVED it! Hopefully some time we can come visit it would be so fun!