Saturday, June 14, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma Day to visit



















































My grandparents went to the Carribean for a week and on the way to/from they came and stayed a few days with Josh and I! They were only here 1 night before going to the islands, then on their way home they stayed the weekend with us. They arrived the same day my new camera did so I had lots of fun taking silly pictures trying to get used to the new camera. I'm still learning but so far I love it! Anyway, while my grandparents were in town we ate at yummy restaurants, went on a tram ride at Shark Valley in the Everglades National Park (can you tell we're fascinated with the everglades????), got a sweet action shot of an alligator, went to church, ate gelato, and cruised the Hollywood boardwalk where we saw what might be the skunk ape-aka bigfoot! Haha! There's actually a competition going on right now that you could win $1 million dollars for a photo of sasquatch, I'm thinking of sending mine in...what do you think?!










2 comments:

The Lewis Family said...

Look like you guys had a ton-o-fun...you got to love your grandparents!

Ra-call-dee... said...

HAIRY MAN!! Yea send that one in! Love the pics. Congrats on the new camera.