Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Update...

Here is a quick update on Josh: the Wednesday following his hospital stay he went to see his primary care provider who ordered another bunch of lab tests. He got the results back about a week and a half ago and I just wanted to let everyone know that EVERYTHING came back completely NORMAL!! Great news! So for future reference: stay away from Aventura Hospital because they seem to like to admit perfectly healthy young men! And of course Josh has continued to feel absolutely normal since that night. Who knows what really was causing him pain that night but it's good to know that all of the exams came back saying what we already knew-Josh is a very healthy guy!

Also, I broke our camera so until I do some research and buy us a new one, there won't be any pictures!!

9 comments:

Kevin and Jamie said...

Hey Linds did you ever get my email about taking your blog private?

Ryan + Jess said...

Thanks for finding my blog! Good to see that everything is going well for you and your cute husband.

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

I'm glad Josh is ok! Sorry about not telling you about my blog. If it makes you feel better, I didn't tell my family either. I just haven't really gotten around to letting people know.

Ra-call-dee... said...

Phew!!! That was a close one! Ha ha ha, just kidding. You should get a camera before your mom comes!!

Randi said...

Hey Guys :-)
I am so happy we found your blog! Good to hear things are going well. We miss you here in Utah!
XOXOXO Randi and Jon

Racheal said...

Good to hear Josh is okay....Sorry about your camera! Complete bummer!

The Barbers said...

Hi Linds! I am glad I found your blog. I am new to all of this..its a fun way to keep in touch! Hope everything is going well with you guys!

Stacy Hart said...

we want more! post!

The Barbers said...

Hey Linds thanks for the nice comment. You are still in an apartment because you are in PA school which means you will be making lots of money soon!!! (and won't live in an apt :)Ha Ha things just take time :) Are you guys going to be taking any vacations to SLC anytime soon?