After a long break of no pictures (and no posts...sorry about that, I just got lazy and didn't know what to write about I guess!) AND thanks to the Recalde's who loaned us their camera for our trip to Texas, we finally have something to blog about! We spent 5 days at the Jone's home (Josh's sister and her family) in San Antonio and had a great time! We got to know our 2 nieces (Makenna 5 and Kyla 3) and nephew (Wyatt 11m) better while spending quality time with family. Thanks Arianne and Ron for letting us come and be with your family! We had soo much fun! Makenna, Kyla, and Arianne downtown San Antonio
Josh and I at the Alamo
Kyla swimming at the river!
Makenna making us muffins!
Josh playing with the girls at the river...
Goooo Longhorns!
Playin with Wyatt!
Josh and I again
Thursday, May 29, 2008
San Antonio!
Posted by
The Clark Family
at
11:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay a new post with pictures...glad you guys made it back safely...cute kid-os
hey girl! I love your pics. Your hair looks really cute. Did you cut it different or am I just crazy because I haven't seen you in so long?
Looks like fun! So sad your vacation is coming to an end! Hopefully this next rotation will be GREAT!
Fun Trip!! I can't wait for Ty to get that same break! :)
Your neices and nephew are super cute! I bet it was fun to have all that time with them.
Post a Comment