Sunday, January 10, 2010

November and December 2009

November was a great month that flew by! Pheasant season opened in Kansas, Josh got his first pheasant with the first shot he took from his first shot gun! He and Scott had fun trampling through the mud and cold while hunting! We had Grandma VW come visit for a weekend and Grandpa and Grandma Neuman come for a week for Thanksgiving! Colby also saw some of it's first snow of the season and in result the air turned extremely cold! I didn't get any pictures of that though.


All ready for Thanksgiving dinner!

Josh and his pheasant. We grilled it up and I actually liked it!

Jackson enjoying a highchair at IHOP in Denver.

After Thanksgiving was over, it was time to get ready for Christmas! I was so excited to have our own little Christmas at home this year. Jackson was super excited too and he loved crawling all over the boxes! He has plenty of boxes to crawl on now that we've pretty well boxed up our whole house in Colby!

We finally got Jackson a highchair which has been amazing. What was I thinking in waiting so long? He loves being able to sit and eat with us!

Our little man turned 9 months in Dec. He's been cutting teeth like crazy, and is turning in to a wild man! He's ALWAYS happy, gets into everything (see pics below) and we love him so much! He still doesn't take good naps so I haven't figured that one out.


Jackson absolutely adores my parent's dog Roxie! They are pretty hilarious together too. Jackson likes to share his bottle with the dog, and loves feeding herhis food. Every morning at my parent's house Jackson wants to go see Roxie. They chase each other and beg for food together (that's what they are doing above).

1 comment:

Ra-call-dee... said...

Yay!! A new post! So good to see some pics. Looks like you guys are being well taken care of. Jackson is getting so big. I love that he loves your dog. The few times that Lauren has been around dogs have not been fun. Maybe I should bring her to your house! Miss you guys!