Sunday, September 13, 2009

6 Months.....Already????

I can't believe my baby is 6 months old. Wow, time really flies. It is so fun to see him grow and develop but it makes me sad to think that he is growing so fast. He is the sweetest little guy in all the world, he is such a joy to have around. He amazes Josh and I daily with how fast he grows and catches on to things. Just last night he grabbed a hold of the laundry basket and pulled himself up...then I put him to bed in his crib but he still thought it was time to play so I sat on the floor in the dark to watch him...he pulled himself up there too and was bouncing. We had to lower his bed down! Is this normal??? He's growing up too fast! I don't have his 6 month stats yet but enjoy some of the pictures I took this past week!






Family picture in our PJ's! :)

9 comments:

Ra-call-dee... said...

Oh! So Cute! Jackson just wants to get an early start on soccer season!

Lewis Family said...

He is just awesome!!! Amazing how time flies, right? Funny fact, we now live in the apartment that drove you from Licoln Pointe!! At least that is what the Swensons say! Great pictures! Sounds like life couldn't be better.

Diana said...

He's turning into a little kid! It's so weird how fast time flies. I was telling some friends this morning about some of our adventures on Study Abroad, and I cannot believe that was 6 years ago! Makes me smile just thinking about it! Hope things are going great!

Kim said...

Jackson is so cute! He is getting so big.

We are loving Arizona. Hannah & Penelope love school. I can't wait for next year when they are both in school full time.

I am starting to make some friends and stay busy.

I miss Miami and all of our friends soooo much. I miss the ocean and Sunny Isles.

How is Kansas? Do you like working?

Sara McClellan said...

You need to come to Utah soon and call me! I want to meet your darling Jackson!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Hi Lindsey and Josh, So good to see you three are so happy. Jackson looks so much like you. He is perfect. I can't believe he is 6 months already. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time today. I am 11 weeks. :)

Angie said...

It looks like christmas morning! Jackson sounds like so much fun! I wish we could get our little boys together to play! They could teach each other tricks! :)

The Barbers said...

I agree with Sara I want you to come to Utah some time and so I can see Jackson in person! He is so so cute!

Stoker Crew said...

He is getting so big. Way cute though. It is amazing how fast they grow. It seems like just the other day you were bring him home. That is how I feel about Kennedy. Parenthood is amazing.