We are so excited and proud to announce the birth of our baby boy, Jackson Scott Clark, born March 12 at 9:16pm weighing in at 8lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. He has blond hair and dark eyes so far, with the longest little fingers and toes and the cutest nose on the block! We are so in love with our little guy and can't wait to get to know him better! Enjoy the pictures! PS We are all doing well!!
He didn't want to let go of Daddy's finger during his first bath.
A blondie! With dark eyes so far.
First family photo
Daddy and son
Josh got to help in the delivery, Dr Slavens let him scrub up and catch the baby.
Dr Slavens showing him off
Strong, healthy boy
Don't know why this one is upside down!
His cute little feet...don't know why it's turned
Jackson's first car ride, and coming home from the hospital
We love you our precious little boy.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Our beautiful baby boy
Posted by
The Clark Family
at
1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
You have the cutest baby. I am really excited for the both of you. Lindsey, you are a real trooper having a baby and the next day home and blogging! Good for you!!! I wish we all lived closer so we could see all of the kids grow up. You'll need to send lots of pictures. Once again Congratulations!!
Love Ya
Ahhhhhh, He is so precious! Dang cute little Clark! I really wish I could see him in person. Punj and I think he looks like a good mix of the two of you... SO CUTE!! I can't believe he is here. Looking back, that was a QUICK nine months! I hope all is well! We love you guys.
what a little angel! Congratulations! He is beautiful. I am so glad that everything went so well and that we can stay connected through the blogging world!
Congratulations!!! He is so adorable!! Glad everything went well. Glad you posted pictures so soon :)
He's darling! I can't wait to meet him. And way to post pictures so quickly! Talk to you soon!
Congratulation. Glad everyone in doing well. Have fun with your little guy.
congratulations! i can see both of you in him already. get ready for a wild ride! :) its the best!
What a handsome little guy! Congratulations to you!
congrats! these are the best days. enjoy!
krista & tom
What a beautiful little boy!
He is so cute! Hooray for another Clark baby! I am so excited for you to enjoy this wonderful world of motherhood! I hope you enjoy every moment you have! Give me a call sometime...I want the whole story! :)
Linds he is so handsome! I am so thrilled for the both of you. CONGRATULATIONS. Oh, and thanks for posting pictures so soon! It's awesome to look at them!
Congratulations to the new mom and dad! And, congratulations to perfect little Jackson for picking out such great parents! What a beautiful family you have! I'm so happy for all of you and for the new-found joy that your son will bring to your lives! May God bless you and keep you in His care day by day.
So very great
Congratulations! What an exciting year {life} you have ahead of you. He is darling!
CONGRATS! He is so cute! I hope things went well. I had a hard time pushing Sage out and he was 2 oz lighter, so I hope you did ok!... Isn't it amazing?!!!
Congratulations you guys! Jackson is a very handsome fella! And a big boy too! Lindsey must've had a fun time delivering him. It's good to hear that you are all doing well!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! He is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe you guys got to go home so soon, what a blessing! I can't wait to meet little Jackson!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Randi and Jon
We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see baby Jackson! Congrats! Way to go Josh on helping with the delivery! And way to go Linds for all the hard work! Hope to see you guys soon! We miss you!
Hi Josh! Oh my cuteness!!!!! This is so precious, he looks so much like his daddy! Congratulations from your Aunt Marla!
Love you!
Post a Comment