This is the main floor of our house. The basement is still a work in progress so I haven't taken any pictures down there yet. I know some of you are really wanting to see the orange shag carpet with the great pole in the middle of the room, but you'll have to wait a bit longer. Sorry. We are loving our home and we are officially ready for our baby! I am 37 weeks and am having small contractions that really don't hurt, just pressure...I'm pretty sure it's still going to be a couple more weeks until he makes his debut. We'll keep everyone posted!
The living room from the front door
Living/family room
This angle is taken from the kitchen doorway.
Kitchen eating area
Our kitchen
View from the doorway that leads to the garage and basement.
Baby boy's room! It's ready for him!
His little friends are waiting patiently in his bed.
View from the door
Guest/second bathroom
Guest bedroom on the main floor
Master bedroom
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Colby House Part 1
Posted by
The Clark Family
at
8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your house actually looks really nice! Not a bad find. DO you have the palm tree picture in your bedroom and imagine you are on a miami beach? We miss you guys. Enjoy the birth of your son.
How fun to have a place! I love love love it and can't wait to see a baby in the nursery next time. I hope you are having fun getting settled!
very cute linds! Looks like a great place! We never used our benefits to fly to Miami, because we were waiting for you to move somewhere as interesting as Colby Kansas:) We will have to come a visit sometime. Cant wait to see your little boy!
Your house looks great. Glad to see you guys are settled in now.
Post a Comment