Here I am at 36 weeks pregnant...I can't believe how big I've gotten! I'm huge! But baby is doing well and we are getting soo excited to meet him!
This is a picture of the house we are renting here in Kansas. After a long, hard search we found the perfect place and feel it was an answer to our prayers! It has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms and a full basement with sweet orange shag carpet! We'll post pictures of the inside soon.
Josh's newest thrill is going to the truck stop and playing on the quarter machine. He and Mark played it for hours during their ride out from Miami so now he's hooked! It's pretty funny to watch!
See how intense he is?
While Josh drove from Miami, I was able to spend time in Utah visiting family and friends. Below are some pictures...
Sara Marie and Janell (friends from college)
Me and Di (also from college)
Jamie, Marlies, me...Bad picture (sucks seeing people you haven't seen for 5 years when you are soo pregnant!) Marlies is prego too but next to me you can't tell!
Marlies and I (she's an old friend from junior high and highschool)
Friday, February 13, 2009
36 weeks and counting...
Posted by
The Clark Family
at
11:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm glad you guys were able to find a place. Glad you made it safely to Kansas. We miss you. Your prego belly is bigger, but very cute. Can't wait to see wait the little guy is going to look like. Hope to see more posts soon.
You look SO CUTE!! I am so excited for you guys and wish I lived closer to you guys!!! We miss you guys so much!! Can't wait to see the shag!
Thats great you found a place!! I can't believe you are 36 weeks! He will be here before you know it :) Wish I could have seen you when you were in UT :(
Congrats on the move to Kansas. Did you ever in your life think to yourself.....hmmm someday I might be living in Kansas? Crazy. Hey at least you are closer to us! As soon as that baby pops out you better post pictures and then come to see us!
It was great to see you! Your house looks cute. I'm glad you finally found a place to live.
Hi Lindsay!!
CUTE Pictures of your cute blog!! I"m so happy for you having a baby BOY!! That is so Excited for you. You will be a great mom. Take lots of fun pictures after you have the baby this year. We should keeping in touch. That is so Excited you done the PA School. TAke Care!-
Post a Comment