Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The RESULTS are in!!!!!

And it's a............ BABY!!!

I'm not quite sure what the best way to put the ultrasound pictures on the computer is. Although they are a bit difficult to read or see what you're looking at, I did my best! :) The first picture is a frontal view of our baby's face, he wouldn't give us a profile shot. Yes, HE! He looks sort of alien like with that photo...but a very cute alien because he's our little alien!! The second shot is of his little shoulder, arm, and hand. I think he was sleeping because he didn't move much for us, but he had both of his arms up around his head...Josh sleeps like that so already like father like son! He gave us a nice shot of his genitals so we knew right away that he was a boy, but I didn't post those pictures. By the way, if you click right on the pictures, you should be able to see an up close and personal view that's much easier to see.

It was so much fun being able to see him and know that he is doing well. Everything measured out just perfectly! I wasn't really recognizing his movements inside me until I saw where his little legs are, then I realized that the little flutterings that I feel on my right side are exactly where his feet are! So now I purposely drink juice to get him going so I can feel him! I'm sure in a few weeks when he really starts to kick me I will be drinking more water!

We can't wait for our little guy to join us in March! In the meantime, I'll work on eating more protein so I don't gain another 8lbs before my next appointment in a month! Whoops! :) I think he just had a growth spurt, that's all....right????

20 comments:

Kevin said...

I thought that you would be having a boy! Congratulations!

Kevin said...

by the way, this is Jamie

Vinnie said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting for a little boy. A soccer player too I hope. I am very happy for you guys.

Stacy Hart said...

yeah! that is so exciting, can't wait to see him out of the womb!

Rich said...

Call it inspiration or whatever but I had a feeling you guys were going to have a Clark.

Mark said...

CONGRATS!!!! Josh.. just teach him how to pop caps with his fingers

Angie said...

ummm I think it's funny you didn't post his genital pictures...hope I didn't offend you with ours. :) 8 pounds that's pretty impressive! It didn't look like you had gained much prior to that so maybe you were just catching up! :) Soon you will feel those flutters all the time (even when you are trying to sleep) and they won't be quite so nice if he starts kicking your ribs! :)

Randi said...

I was so wrong with my vote! I'm excited for your little boy :-) Congrats again guys

The Lewis Family said...

Didn't Jonathan tell you you were going to have a baby boy....congrats guys...super excited for you...

The Horn Family said...

How exciting a BOY!

The Barbers said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! Little boys are so adorable :)

Diana said...

So I totally guessed wrong, but I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait to see you and your little guy in a couple of weeks!

The Nelsons said...

HOORAY!!!!!!! that is so fun.

Sara McClellan said...

I would love to be your son's teacher! You will have to be my kids nurse then. When Brent and I have kids of our own, I am gonna have to stop working...sad day. I do plan on running my own pre-school in my home though. One of these days we will have to try living in the same state....
Are you guys coming to Utah this week?

Anonymous said...

Yah!!! I'm so excited for you guys! That is really so much fun and so exciting!

Sara & Ty Nelson said...

Hooray for baby boys! That is so exciting! Congrats to you both :)

Racheal said...

YEAH!!! Congrats you guys!

The Barbers said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Next time you are in town you will have to come visit us now that we actually have a house! Hope everything is going well and you are feeling good :)

Randi said...

It was so good to see you last week!! I still can't believe that we are growing up so fast, it just feels funny still. Even just seeing the little cousins playing at the shower! Linds, we are grown-ups I think!! WOW
Keep us updated!
XOXOXOXOXO
Randi