This is a fun one :)
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Friends
2. Flip that House
3. Reba
4. Um...the weather channel!
5. Seinfeld
6. I don't really watch too much TV so I don't know what to say!
7. ??
8. ??
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Drove around Miami picking up Primary kids
2. Went to a Primary activity
3. Ate lots of leftovers for lunch
4. Took a power nap
5. Attempted to do homework
6. Went to The Grand Lux for dinner with Josh
7. Went and saw the play Hairspray
8. Blogged a bit and went to bed!
8 Things I look forward to
1. Visiting Utah in only 2 weeks!
2. Graduation
3. Passing the PANCE
4. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and of course Christmas!
5. Finding out what we're having.
6. Becoming a mother
7. Having a real house and yard of our own
8. Life in general
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio (oh how I miss yummy salads and burritos!)
2. Subway
3. Texas de Brazil
4. Dulce Vita (yummy gelato on the beach!)
5. Rumbi Island Grill
6. Chicken Kitchen
7. Jamba Juice
8. We don't eat out that much so this one was really hard for me!
8 Things on my wish list
1. A beautiful new home and big yard
2. School loans to be paid off
3. A new car (the Lincoln Rocket is starting to die)
4. To be able to pass the PANCE
5. Having money to decorate the new house on my wish list
6. An all expense paid trip somewhere cool (can't decide where at the moment)
7. Living closer to family
8. A puppy to play with my kids and in my future big yard!
8 People I tag!
1. Jamie R
2. Rachel
3. Diana
4. Angie
5. Janell
6. Any
7. One
8. Else!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
I was tagged!
Posted by
The Clark Family
at
1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So, yea, I noticed under your fave restaurants that there was no mention of PIZZA anywhere... What's the deal? I know you can think of at least one more!
Post a Comment