Monday, October 6, 2008

Fatiue, Laziness, and more...

I always thought that this whole tired thing that comes along with pregnancy went away after the first trimester...well so far for me, it hasn't! I'm still soo tired! I can honestly take a 3 hour nap in the middle of the day and then go to bed at a normal time and sleep until the alarm goes off in the morning! Luckily for me, I have a little bit of "extra" time on my hands right now. My final semester of school is not as time consuming as the past 2 years have been. However, that "extra" time really should be spent doing something productive such as cleaning, organizing, blogging, studying, etc, etc. I'm just lucky to have a very tolerable husband who fully supports me taking care of our baby, and he is extremely patient with my fatigue and constant complaints of "getting big" or not feeling good.

I've promised pictures of our new place to several people...let's just say that we've been slow to get organized enough where I feel good about posting pictures of our pigsty! It's not really that bad, but that really is the reason for no pictures. I've also been thinking of starting to document my weekly or biweekly progress with the pregnancy...so maybe I'll actually post some pictures for you all soon. Keep in mind that we find out the baby's sex in only 2 weeks! We are so excited to find out what we are having and to go out and start spoiling this kid! Until next time...

4 comments:

Stacy Hart said...

sleep, sleep, sleep... that is being productive when you are pregnant!

The Barbers said...

Oh Linds I am so excited for you guys! I'm sure you are so tired but don't get hard on yourself you are just taking care of the baby :)Can't wait to here if its a boy or girl!

Diana said...

Yay! I can't believe you can find out already. Do post pictures soon. I'd love to see your new place and your cute pregnant self!

The Lewis Family said...

i still get super exhausted and i'm in my 31st week of pregnancy!