Saturday, October 18, 2008

A BABY BUMP!


Here are a few pictures from our evening...we went to go see the play Hairspray and had a great time. The picture of Josh and I isn't the best, but during intermission we had to go to the bathroom and the lines were a mile long so we found the doors that led backstage and used some tiny bathroom there! Soon after taking this picture some guy saw us and made us go back to the main area.

The other pictures are of the baby bump that has started to develop on my waist! The last picture is my view of my belly when I look down. I am now 19 weeks along and we have our ultrasound this week! So if you want to guess whether it's a boy or a girl, now's the time! So....what's it going to be?

10 comments:

Randi said...

I Vote... Girl! It would be so fun to see Hairspray, thats cool the Josh went, I dont' think I could talk Jon into that one :-)

Kevin and Jamie said...

I vote boy

The Barbers said...

You look so cute Linds! I vote...boy

Vinnie said...

You look adorable Lindsey. I am glad you had fun at Hairspray. I was excited to hear you were going with Punj and Jamie. I think you are having a girl so she can play with Jamie's baby. BUt I know you want a boy! BUt doesn't everybody?

Michele said...

Lindsey.... you look really good!! I am guessing it's a girl. I can't wait to find out if I'm correct. I'm really happy for the both of you.

The Clark Family said...

Why do people think I want a boy?? I'm just excited to have a baby! Yea!

Diana said...

I'm glad you can still see your toes! :-) I think it is a girl!

Stacy Hart said...

girl! :)

Ra-call-dee... said...

I think you are going to have a CLARK.... Because Dad is always right!!!

Angie said...

ummm I think girl, though I would really like it to be a boy so they can be pals! :) PS. I really do love the little bump! If only we were closer and could belly compare. :)