I found this on my friend Jamie's blog and thought it would be fun. Here is how it goes
The Memory Post
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
3. If the memory happens to involve my family, please include them!
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺ And please do this on your page too, so we can all share in the fun times together. :)
7 comments:
I really think that this is such a fun post!!! I was laughing right out loud at some of your memories! We really have to many to write them all, so here are some of my favorite memories that we have together...........
1. Playing "donkey kong country" on sleepovers until all hours of the night
2. When we were really young and we lived in the old ward and we would stay outside your house and wait for the boys across the street to come over, that same summer eating cookie dough on a blanket in your front yard and playing "shipwrecked"
3. Going to Haunted houses and meeting those boys that we told we were older, and then meeting them at 49th street galleria and the zoo
4. Playing softball
5. Many many many vacations......New York, London, Red Fish Lake, Shasta, Arizona, Texas, the Cabin.
6. Singers Unlimited, and calling nate all the time!
7. The babysitters club movie, we loved it!
8. listening to "here comes my girl" at your cabin.
9. And if I remember right, the fight were you bit me was over a fish bowl!! We were such funny little girls!
Memories with you basically fill up my entire childhood!!!!!! I could go on and on and on! I miss being as close as we used to be too. We have to many memories to not be good friends.
wow that is a long post!
all i have to say is nertz. everywhere and anywhere. you know, eric adamantly refuses to play with me. we'll have to have a rematch one of these days we're both in the same place! love ya, sarah
So a memory huh??? Well the one that instantly comes to mind is a trip to Orlando. The morning we were leaving, Josh and you were in the kitchen making breakfast and Josh kept singing, "Someone's in the kithen with 'gina..." Gina pronounced j-eye-nah. And I think we were all like, thats not how it goes. So he told us the story about how you at girls camp, started singing that song (with those exact words) to all of the girls. It still makes me laugh every time Punj and I think about it! That isn't the only memory! We love all of our adventures to!!
So I know this is a random memory but here goes...For some reason I will never forget all the times we were in your Explorer senior year with Bryn, Jamie, Stacy, Chelsea, Sara all singing at the tops of our lungs the soundtrack from Tarzan! I was kind of having a rocky time before we all became such good friends and so I was so happy that you guys included me in your circle of friends! My best times were Senior year hanging out at the Cannons and with everyone. We had so much fun!
so...I have been seeing this "share a memory thing" everywhere and haven't done it but for you...I just gotta. I remember a lot of funny memories but here are just a few.
-I can't eat brocolli without thinking of you because you ate it all the time
-Our trip to the cabin-watching What Lies Beneath in a 50 degrees cold basement in the middle of the night all on 1 bed even though there were 4
-The turkey in Summerlyn #304...I don't need to give all of the "Juicy" details on that one
-Everyone thinks that I'm dirty but I'm not dirty!
I LOVE YOU!!!
P.S. I think you graduate this year. Am I right? If so...when?
i think what really helped us become good friends and get to know each other was when we went to weights and aerobics together! we would drive over in your truck (whatever happened to that truck?) and I think Alex was in the class with us too... i loved that class!
Post a Comment