Monday, February 18, 2008

My weekend In Utah...

I went to Utah for a quick weekend to go to one of my old roommates wedding. It was a very fast weekend and I missed not being with Josh (he stayed home to hold down the fort), but it was also very nice to see my family and friends.


Angie is the one who got married, then there's Di and Janell holding the flowers. We all used to be roommates and had so much fun!


Here is a picture of the snowy mountains from my parent's house. They've been hit hard by all the storms this year! But it was very beautiful to look at!


A picture of the new, happy couple!

4 comments:

Ra-call-dee... said...

I love the picture from your parents house! Its Utah! And its so pretty!

The Lewis Family said...

I love the Utah mountains they are so beautiful. Jonathan and I fell in love with them the first time we went to Utah(during the summer), but with the snow, WOW!

Angie said...

umm so I don't have that picture of the 4 of us from the wedding! I totally want it! You're awesome!

Angie said...

umm so I don't have that picture of the 4 of us from the wedding! I totally want it! You're awesome!