Josh and I spent our Thanksgiving in California! We had a great time and wish we could have stayed longer. We loved the cool weather, colorful trees, and of course the time spent with family! We are so grateful we were able to go and enjoy the holiday with those close to us!
Enjoying our Thanksgiving feast!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Turkey Day with the family...
Posted by
The Clark Family
at
10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Hey Linds, looks like you had a fun holiday! hope to see you at Christmas.
Hey, are you guys playing settlers? I swear I was just talking about that game! How funny! I love family time, and you guys look like you enjoy it too!
Fun pictures!!! Josh I miss your family! Lindsey you are probably wondering who the heck I am...Just an old Friend of Josh and Arianne By the way you guys are simply darling!
Here's our Blog!
http://www.janakesfamily.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment